Ryburn Place at Sprague’s Super Service
This Tudor-Revival building opened in 1931 to serve travelers on Route 66. It housed a café, gas station, garage and upstairs apartments. Today, restorations have been made and an information center and gift shop welcome visitors. It is owned by the Town of Normal, is on the National Register of Historic Places, is a Town of Normal Local Landmark and is in the Route 66 Association of Illinois Hall of Fame.