Fundraising/Not for Profit
We have created a Not-for-Profits Scheduling Calendar to assist our local organizations in scheduling events in the Bloomington-Normal area. Please feel free to utilize this calendar to add tentative and definite not-for-profit event dates. The organizations are responsible for deleting tentative dates and entering definite events onto our CVB calendar.
Here are the instructions on how to add an event:
- Please click on the link below to view the scheduling calendar.
- Add your event to the scheduling calendar by simply clicking on the date of the event.
- If the event is tentative, please select “Tentative” (blue) under Calendar.
- If the event is definite, please select “Definite” (green) under Calendar.
- Fill in as much information as possible, then hit “Save”.
- We encourage you to add definite events to our main VisitBN.org calendar so we can be sure to promote your event on our social media and digital advertising. You can do this by going to our ‘Events’ tab at the top of our website and click ‘Submit an Event’.
- Add in the event details.
- If your event falls under multiple categories (i.e. Family Friendly, Festivals, Music, Outdoors), please hold down ‘Ctrl’ while clicking the various categories.
- The events are reviewed by the CVB staff before going live on the website. You will be notified when the event has been approved.
The CVB assumes no responsibility for inaccurate information as it is the organizations hosting the event that submits it to this calendar. All questions should be directed to the organization hosting the event.
Saturday, April 17, 2021
6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Coffrin ATA Martial Arts 2601 GE Road Bloomington IL 61704 309-431-5437
Saturday, April 24, 2021
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The DoubleTree Hotel and Conference Center Ballroom 10 Brickyard Drive Bloomington IL 61701 309-445-2280
Cost: $600/table of 8 (in person); $60 for virtual attendance (2 - 4 people)
Friday, April 30, 2021
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The Station Saloon 1611 Morrissey Drive, Unit 1 Bloomington IL 61704 309-808-1645
Friday, June 11, 2021 - Saturday, June 12, 2021
Bloomington-Normal Marriott Hotel & Conference Center 201 Broadway Normal IL 61761 309-829-3024 ext 103
Monday, June 14, 2021
11:30 am - 5:30 pm
The Den at Fox Creek 3002 Fox Creek Road Bloomington Illinois 61705 309-451-8888, ext. 258
Thursday, June 24, 2021
The Den at Fox Creek 3002 Fox Creek Road Bloomington IL 61701 308-268-8119
Cost: $400 per foursome; $100 per individual golfer