Here are just SOME of the things you will learn:
• How was the Davis Mansion lit and what was the source?
• Did the water come from a well?
• Did the city have water available in 1872?
• What about lighting the gasoliers? How was that performed?
• How was the boiler fired?
• What’s in the attic?
These questions and more will be answered during the Behind the Scenes Tour.
This is NOT AN ONLINE EVENT.
Tickets for this special experience are $20/each in advance.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to see the mansion like never before!
This tour is limited to 20 people.