To ensure we are setting up our participating restaurants for success, we have created a complimentary marketing toolkit! This toolkit provides you with the tools to communicate to your audience about participating in BN Bites & Brews.
Marketing toolkit includes:
- Marketing strategy tips
- Social media best practices (including sample posts)
- Digital assets (i.e. logo files, digital templates, social graphic templates)
- Printable materials for your restaurant (menu template, table tent, QR code)
Marketing Strategy Tips
- Website – Creating banners or ads on your site’s homepage that link to www.visitbn.org/restaurantweek will provide patrons the ability to plan ahead for their dining experience. We have supplied sample creative you can add to your restaurant’s website (see below).
- Social media – Using tools such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, there are numerous ways to achieve visibility and recognition. Refer to our Restaurant Week Asset Library regarding best practices. Using the #BNRestaurantWeek hashtag will also help generate impressions. VisitBN will be sharing and promoting content all throughout the event.
- Print collateral – Place material on tabletops to increase pre-event awareness for customers. It will spark interest and they will likely return for the special. To create a more inclusive dining experience for customers during the event, make sure to present all diners with Restaurant Week specials along with the regular menu.
- Word of mouth – Whether it is regular restaurant patrons or even your staff, one of the strongest methods to promote your inclusion in Restaurant Week is by personal referrals. We recommend educating your staff on the Restaurant Week program details so they’re prepared to answer any questions diners may have.
Social Media Best Practices
Through social media, you can create excitement for your business. Leverage our Restaurant Week Asset Library to explore best practices associated with promoting your restaurant as a part of BN Bites & Brews. We have plenty of copy available for you to utilize to make your social media content easy! We also created a filter on Snapchat for patrons to use. Please encourage diners and those you know to use this filter to generate buzz.
Digital and Print Assets
We have created a comprehensive digital assets library for our partners to promote Restaurant Week and your business. This Dropbox folder includes the following:
- Social Media Graphics & Templates
- We highly encourage utilizing restaurant images as well as the BN Bites & Brews logo on your social media posts.
- We have created social media copy so you can easily share content related to Restaurant Week.
- Graphics for printed pieces, including posters, table tents, and an editable menu.
- Restaurant Week Logos Files
- You may use the 2021 BN Bites & Brews logo on your menu, marketing materials, and social media.
- Restaurant Week promotional video