Welcome to BN Bites & Brews –
Bloomington-Normal Area’s Restaurant Week 2021!
We are excited to spend this week uplifting and supporting our local restaurant owners, cooks, and servers. We have culinary options that will suit every taste – from burgers and beers to salads and sushi. Join us in this opportunity to help our local businesses and enjoy some delicious food while doing it!
BN Bites & Brews will be a ten-day celebration of local food where you can discover our prized culinary scene. Whether you’re planning a night out on the town or a cozy night in, two things are guaranteed: your cravings will be satisfied and you won’t go hungry. Also, a great way to catch up with loved ones and old friends is over a meal.
We’ve asked our participating restaurants to create offers that will allow everyone to participate safely. These offers vary at each restaurant, but will include:
- Discount: a percentage off entire purchase, lower priced items, or other types of discounts
- Special Menu Item: a limited item, a new item, or a variation of an item from their typical menu
- Meal Package: a full meal that is bundled for either 2 or 4 people
Restaurant Week deals are available at each restaurant’s listing below. Start planning now so you can show your love and support for the local restaurants that make our community a great place to be!
Are you a restaurant looking to participate?
Please review the Restaurant Participation Criteria, and fill out this registration form by April 23, 2021. Contact us with questions.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- FIND A RESTAURANT— Search our restaurants below and check out their offers.
- DINE IN OR CARRY OUT— During Restaurant Week, please buy local from your favorite restaurants, brewers, and retailers. We have flavorful specials for all palettes, contests and giveaways, and the opportunity to safely help our small businesses navigate this challenging time.
- ENTER TO WIN— We will be giving away the prizes listed below. To enter to win the prizes listed, buy from a participating restaurant and share a photo of your dining experience or a photo of your meal on social media using #BNRestaurantWeek. (Must be 18 years of age or older to enter.)
- Cooking class for 2 people at The Garlic Press
- $50 gift card to Avanti’s Italian Restaurant
- 2 passes to the Children’s Discovery Museum
- 2 passes to Miller Park Zoo
- $50 in gift cards to our local breweries
- $25 gift card to Coffee Hound
- McLean County Made Food Basket, including Ropp Jersey Cheese, Beer Nuts, local craft beer, Funks Grove Sirup, Donny B’s Popcorn, and Wild Harvest Honey Farm
- PARTICIPATE OFTEN— With so many restaurants in our community, you can broaden your horizons and find many new favorites!
- TIP GENEROUSLY— It’s critical that you still tip the staff who are working hard during the pandemic to keep us well fed. Tip generously with each order!
2021 PARTICIPATING RESTAURANTS: