Indoor Dining is Back! | VisitBN
Exciting news for our communities! Region 2, which includes McLean County, is officially allowed to follow Tier 1 mitigations. This means our amazing bars and restaurants can reopen for indoor dining!
The guidelines that are now in place includes:
- All bars and restaurants close at 11pm and may reopen no earlier than 6am the
- Indoor service limited to the lesser of 25 guests or 25% capacity per room
- Establishments offering indoor service must serve food
- Indoor service reservations limited to 2-hour maximum duration and maximum
- 4 persons per party (dining only with members of the same household
- All bar and restaurant patrons should be seated at tables
- No ordering, seating, or congregating at bar (bar stools should be removed)
- Tables should be 6 feet apart
- No standing or congregating indoors or outdoors while waiting for a table or exiting
- No dancing or standing indoors
- Reservations required for each party
- No seating of multiple parties at one table
- Includes private clubs and country clubs
Start planning your next dine out experience by checking out our restaurant page: Eat & Drink
If you don’t feel comfortable dining indoors just yet, please continue to support our local restaurants by ordering curbside or delivery, buying gift cards, writing reviews online, or following them on social media!
Please be patient with all of our restaurant workers as they continue to work hard to follow the new regulations to ensure a safe and clean environment for everyone! Cheers to getting back into our bars and restaurants and supporting all of the local eateries we have here in McLean County!
For more information on the new Tier 1 Mitigations, please see the Restore Illinois Mitigation Plan