REPORTS TO: President/CEO & Tourism Marketing Manager
PROGRAM OF WORK: Primary function is to represent the Bloomington – Normal Area Convention and Visitors Bureau as an administrative clerk to our attractions, hotels, convention and sporting events
PAY: $15 an hour + mileage paid
This is an hourly position with flexible hours Monday-Friday. Must have car and proof of insurance. Must be able to lift 20 pounds.
- Work up to 10 hours a week (flexible) delivering (but not limited to) Visitor Guides in 20 lb. boxes and other visitor information to hotels, meeting venues, attractions and sports facilities
- Assist in updating office files using all Microsoft Office programs
- Assist with group services including visitor bags and deliveries
- Assist with entering data for groups and mailings as directed
- Responsible for lifting and transporting the above materials
- Responsible for getting office supplies as directed
- Organize and maintain the storage area
- Assisting with the delivery of new guides twice a year
- Other CVB duties as deemed necessary by the CEO
Part time position, benefits not included.