Secretary of State Services at ISU
Secretary of State Jesse White is reminding Illinois State University (ISU) students, faculty, staff and local residents that office services will be on campus Tuesday, February 27, 2018. White’s office will provide certain driver and vehicle services on campus from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Spotlight Room of the Bone Student Center.
On campus, the Secretary of State’s office services include:
• Driver’s license (renewal, replacement, corrections)
• State ID card (renewal, replacement, corrections)
• Vehicle sticker sales
• Passenger, B-Truck and motorcycle license plates
• ISU collegiate license plates
• Organ/tissue donor registration
• Vehicle title and registration
• Parking placard for persons with disabilities
Motorists wishing to renew their driver’s license may do so up to one year in advance of their license’s expiration date. A complete list of acceptable forms of identification is available at www.cyberdriveillinois.com. Acceptable forms of payment include personal checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit and debit cards.
Tuesday, February 27, 2018
Bone Student Center, Spotlight Room
100 N University St