Get Your Six on 66
To celebrate National Travel and Tourism Week, the Bloomington-Normal Area Convention and Visitors Bureau has created a Route 66-themed campaign to showcase the restaurants and attractions on the Mother Road in our area. Get Your Six on 66 features nine locations that participants can visit for the chance to win a grand prize: a photo shoot at Ryburn Place at Sprague’s Super Service!
Here’s how to play:
1. Pick up your Get Your Six on 66 postcard at our BNACVB office, the Cruisin’ with Lincoln on 66 Visitors Center or Ryburn Place at Sprague’s Super Service any time after May 1.
2. Between May 5-18, visit at least six of the following locations:
– Avanti’s Italian Restaurant in Normal
– Cruisin’ with Lincoln on 66 Visitors Center
– Eric’s Restaurant
– Gene’s Dairy Delight
– Kelly’s on 66
– Miller Park Zoo
– Ryburn Place at Sprague’s Super Service
– Sugar Grove Nature Center
– Tobin’s Pizza
Restaurants will be offering participants a 10% discount. Attractions will be offering a 10% discount on items of their choice. After your meal or visit, you will receive a sticker from the restaurant/attraction staff. Your postcard must be presented in order to receive the discount.
3. Turn in your post card to our office by May 20 to be entered in a drawing to win the grand prize. The winner will be announced that day.
4. Pick up your gift bag! Participants that visit at least six of the locations will receive a gift bag filled with Bloomington-Normal items that can be picked up at our office when you turn in your postcard.
Sunday, May 5, 2019