2016 Memorial Mile
The 2016 Memorial Mile is the inaugural one mile race that benefits the Great Plains LIFE Foundation “Stay 4” Project, a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping at-risk students graduate from high school and assisting them to find educational opportunities after they graduate.
This race will be a one mile, timed race that will follow the Memorial Day Parade Route in Downtown Bloomington and will finish in Miller Park.
Packet pick-up is available at Fleet Feet Sports Bloomington from 3pm – 5pm on Sunday, May 29 or from 6:00am – 6:45am before the race on Monday
There will be 5 heats in the following divisions:
- 7:00 am Elite – You must be faster than 5:30 pace for women and 5:00 pace for men to run this wave
- 7:20 am Competitive Men 19 and up
- 7:40 am Competitive Women 19 and up
- 8:00 am Youth 18 and under
- 8:20 am Recreational – Joggers, Walkers, Dog Walkers, Strollers
Earlybird Registration through 5/1 $15.00 (no t-shirt) Earlybird Registration through 5/1 $25.00 (with t-shirt) Registration 5/2 – 5/30 $30.00 (no t-shirt) Registration 5/2 – 5/30 $30.00 (with t-shirt)
Monday, May 30, 2016