Get A Taste of McLean County During BN Bites & Brews
BN Bites & Brews: May 14-23
BN Bites & Brews, our 10-day celebration of our local restaurants, is the perfect excuse to dine-out night after night and try all of various cuisines the Bloomington-Normal area has to offer. We have culinary options that will suit every taste – from burgers and beers to salads and ice cream. Join us in this opportunity to help our local businesses and enjoy some delicious food while doing it!
And to make it even more fun, you can enter to win prizes while you dine! Delicious food and awesome prizes, how great is that?! Here’s how you can participate in #BNRestaurantWeek:
- FIND A RESTAURANT— Search our restaurants below and check out their offers.
- DINE IN OR CARRY OUT— During Restaurant Week, please buy local from your favorite restaurants, brewers, and retailers. We have flavorful specials for all palates, contests and giveaways, and the opportunity to safely help our small businesses navigate this challenging time.
- ENTER TO WIN— We will be giving away the prizes listed below. To enter to win the prizes listed, buy from a participating restaurant and share a photo of your dining experience or a photo of your meal on social media using #BNRestaurantWeek. (Must be 18 years of age or older to enter.)
- Cooking class for 2 people at The Garlic Press
- $50 gift card to Avanti’s Italian Restaurant
- 2 passes to the Children’s Discovery Museum
- 2 passes to Miller Park Zoo
- Lil Beaver Brewery gift card
- CRAFTED Coffee Brews gift card
- McLean County Made Food Basket, including Ropp Jersey Cheese, Beer Nuts, local craft beer, Funks Grove Sirup, Donny B’s Popcorn, and Wild Harvest Honey Farm
- PARTICIPATE OFTEN— With so many restaurants in our community, you can broaden your horizons and find many new favorites!
- TIP GENEROUSLY— It’s critical that you still tip the staff who are working hard during the pandemic to keep us well fed. Tip generously with each order!
To see all of the participating restaurants specials, click here!
We hope you are as excited as we are to spend this time supporting, uplifting, and enjoying our local restaurants!