Take a Ride on the Town: Bike Share 309
BN and cycling are intertwined. From annual bike races to the recreational riders who pedal the 30+ miles of the Constitution Trail, cycling contributes to the Twin Cities’ vigorous energy and excitement.
Bike Share 309 is Bloomington-Normal’s new public bike sharing system. With 47 bikes across 9 stations, Bike Share 309 gives you the opportunity to easily explore the Bloomington-Normal community.
How to Start
Download the Zagster mobile app. Don’t have a smart phone? Join online at Zagster.com/bikeshare309.
- $1/half hour
- $15 annual membership for those with an ISU, IWU, Advocate, or Town of Normal email address
- $30 annual membership for everyone else (Annual memberships include the first hour free per ride)
Type of Bike
Take a ride on the Fuji Breezer, which includes bells, front baskets, chain guards and portable locks.
Where to Ride? Bike Share 309 offers 9 stations!
1) Museum Square
2) Illinois Wesleyan University’s Hansen Center
3) Advocate BroMenn Medical Center
4) Connie Link Amphitheatre
5) Uptown Normal
6) Illinois State University: Watterson Towers, Schroeder Hall, Tri Towers and Cardinal Court.